Testimonials in diferent languages in its own language page

I have a multilingual web page (English-Spanish) (https://www.training4success.life/testimonials)
Right now, when the people share their testimonial, I need to transalte it to the other language and add to the field, so in both pages shows both testimonial in both languages, too long.
What I need: if someone share a testimonial in spanish, it just have to be shown in the spanish page, the same for the english one.
Hope someone could point me in a good direction.

I don’t know if you used wix-data APIs for your work or UI datasets but I think the thing I’ll suggest you is not possible without coding/Velo APIs.

When someone in your site you can see in which language they are using Velo APIs (currentLanguage) you can use this API to save a language when someone saves a testimonial in your site. And when you are showing testimonials you’ll filter based on current language of site.

It’s not something hard to do but if you don’t have JS experience it can be hard for you.

Really I don’have any experience with coding, that’s why I use WIX so I don’t have to learn. Thanks anyway, I hope Icould find another way… or at least a way to put that kind of “read More” so there is not so big the testimonial…