Using Logged-In Users' Email Addresses to Automatically Filter the Contents Displayed on a Dynamic Repeater Page

Hello everyone,

I recently signed up to Wix and after teaching myself how to use the platform I have managed to design myself a website using the Editor.

My challenge is that I would like to have my website structured and setup in a way that automatically filters the contents displayed on one of my pages (a dynamic repeater) by using the logged-in user’s email address as the filter criteria. I have been told by the Wix support team that currently this feature would only be possible by adding a custom code on my website using Velo by Wix, as it is not possible to filter the content displayed on a page by the logged-in user’s email address where the logged-in user did not create the content.

I do not have any prior coding experience however I am willing to learn this skill set and I would very much appreciate and welcome any advice or help from the Wix community on how I can successfully add this automatic logged-in user specific filter function using a custom code on the Velo by Wix platform.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on possible solutions to the above challenge.

Many thanks,

Chris.

To learn about programming with Velo, read the following articles that will help you start working with Velo:

I am moving this post to the Getting Started category. There you will also find a lot of resources to help you learn about coding in Velo.

1 Like

Hi Yisrael,

Thank you very much for getting back to me and for sharing links to your Velo articles.

Kind regards,

Chris.