Want to know if the dynamic functionality is possible and if so how is it done in WIX

https://mobike.com/uk/.

is a website my client has asked me to emulate in WIX. The menu that appears on the home page changes when the page scrolls up. I have managed to make the change happen on my site by hiding the initial menu but dont know how to restore the initial menu when the user scrolls back to the start. Need help urgently on this one please??? Many thanks in anticipation .Cliff

Hi Cliff!

Can you please share with us the link to your Wix site?
One of our WixCode team can inspect it and provide you with a solution.

Anyway, I imagine that you used " onViewportLeave( ) " and if not - thats a great way to do just that!
When you leave a certain area on the page (by scrolling) a certain action will take place.
And of course, the other way around - " onViewportEnter( ) ".
Just as I said, the other way around - When you enter a certain area on the page (by scrolling) a certain action will take place.

In this case, you should show / hide the menu accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Doron.

Hi Doron

the web url is www,anyangiching.com where I am deevloping the proof of concept for kuaigolf.

I have got the menu changing color as we scroll up and down but I do not understand how to make the transition happen exactly as the 1st strip passes through as what happens perfectly on mobike.co.uk. If you can help me with that it would be great.

Cheers

Cliff