Website not opening on mobile via Whatsapp - Mobile Friendly is on

Question:
I have just finished working on my website and published it with Wix, still on free trial as want business partners to give thumbs up before I go for the paid version. Website works fab on desktop, though does open on mobile when I sent the URL via Whatsapp - the link will not open whereas on Telegram it opens fine? The domain I am using is pointing to the wixsite dot com url and obviously working as it opens on desktop. Am I missing something all too obvious? The URL in question is www.winebrandbuilder.com (123reg) and the wixsite address it points to is https://propertywine.wixsite.com/my-site-2

Product:
[Which editor or feature is your question most relevant to? e.g. Wix Editor, Wix Studio Editor, Editor X.]

What are you trying to achieve:
[Explain the details of what you are trying to achieve. The more details you provide, the easier it is to understand what you need.]

What have you already tried:
[Share resources, forum topics, articles, or tutorials you’ve already used to try and answer your question.]

Additional information:
[Include any other pertinent details or information that might be helpful for people to know when trying to answer your question.]