I have a website for news magazines, all contents are initiated from CMS. Currently, I try to open an IOS application with Wix, Can I use same CMS to create content for my IOS App.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Convert Wix Website to an IOS App | 2 | 73 | March 8, 2025 | |
| How can I develop an app with wix? | 8 | 172 | December 5, 2025 | |
| How do I get paid from this app | 0 | 19 | October 3, 2026 | |
| Branded Mobile App + CMS/Dynamic Content? | 7 | 401 | August 1, 2025 | |
| It is urgent that Wix makes available the option to create applications in the PWA (Progressive Web App) format. | 1 | 41 | June 12, 2026 |