WIX FAQ app doesn't work properly

Before the vigilantes come at me, yes, I realize this isn’t strictly Corvid-related, but given that there isn’t a general-purpose Wix forum, I figured I’d post here.

The native Wix FAQ app, to put it bluntly, sucks.

Two reasons (at least):

First, it doesn’t let us customize alignment, and I’m left with a question that doesn’t align with the rest of the widget:

Second, the GUI in Wix Editor makes editing line breaks very difficult. You can see in the first image what line breaks look like in the Editor:

Here’s how this is rendered on the published site. Notice how there is no line break before the bolded lines in the published site, but I do have line breaks in the FAQ GUI:

Given what a pain it is to deal with the Wix FAQ app, I’m going to skip it for now but hope Wix fixes this.

Yeah, I’m aware of support, I’ve wasted many hours with them. There is no visibility on whether issues reported there percolate up the organization. Wix really needs a better way to handle feedback on its core features (like a forum!).

1 Like

Hi Marcelo,

You can build a FAQ with Corvid, let me know if you need help.

^this

It’s the best option, with just about complete control over everything you’re concerned with.

1 Like