Wix Forum sections are not reflected in Wix Editor

Question:
[I will be grateful for the answers. When I connected the App Forum, there were already a couple of sections. But when I entered the Wix editor to remove them or at least rename them, the “section” section shows that there are no sections. I created a new section. Posted a post. The published site shows a new section and post. But when I return to the Wix editor, it shows that there are no Sections…]

Product:
[ Wix Editor]

What are you trying to achieve:
[Explain the details of what you are trying to achieve. The more details you provide, the easier it is to understand what you need.]

What have you already tried:
[Share resources, forum topics, articles, or tutorials you’ve already used to try and answer your question.]

Additional information:
[Include any other pertinent details or information that might be helpful for people to know when trying to answer your question.]

do you have any screenshots to help you with this and a link to the site for reference ?

Thanks for the feedback, Dan! I figured it out myself, but I had another question :face_with_hand_over_mouth:: how to make a branch of the forum? How do I create threads - threads to make the forum seem like a tree? So far I see not a forum but a blog. There are categories and posts in them.