Wix plugin development

We want to develop and add to the Wix plugin a simple free plugin to help our (and not just our) users use the Google Tag Manager server side for Wix/ Wix e-commerce projects.

Our team has not worked much with Wix, so we need an expert who can help in the full cycle, knows all the Wix guidelines and other nuances, so that this plugin can be used by the maximum number of users.

Briefly, the functionality of the plug-in:

• Insert Google Tag Manager snippet into head of the site on all pages
  • Three editing options for this snippet, which the user fills in and the snippet itself changes accordingly (GTM id, GTM link, file name)
  • An optional checkbox which, when enabled, will set the user’s ID cookie (usually using a hash of the IP address + timestamp)
  • Option to add data layer events to the website (we have some ready scripts for this, but maybe you have a better solution or this scripts needs to be modified)

And that’s it :slightly_smiling_face:
We will provide a full description of the task.

We are only considering people with development experience and the publication of a Wix plugin who can fully help us with this from A to Z: plugin development, test store setup, and plugin publishing.

Start your adventure here…
https://forum.wixstudio.com/search?q=Google%20Tag%20Manager

Hi Max,

I’d be happy to lend a hand with developing a Wix plugin for the Google Tag Manager server-side integration.

I’ve got experience with Wix plugin development and a solid understanding of their guidelines, so I’m confident I can help you create a plugin that ticks all the boxes. I’ve worked on similar projects before, so I’m familiar with the ins and outs of Wix e-commerce projects.

Let’s chat more about the project and I’ll send over a more detailed proposal.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin