Anyone know how to type a superscript notation in Wix Studio?

Question:
I am needing to reference some research material with footnotes on a webpage. To do this properly, I need to be able to use numeric superscript notions at the end of certain lines of text and in the footnote as to what piece of research is being referenced. I am working on MacOS, but it does not seem that the Apple MacOS commands for creating superscript characters works in the Wix editor. I am on Studio, by the way.

If anyone knows how I can create these superscript notion characters, I would be grateful for some insight. Perhaps I am just missing something very easy.

Hi @Keith_Potter,
Not sure if you got the answer already but I use Lingo for generating superscript. Just type in what you want on the left and it will create it on the right, and you can just copy and paste it into the editor (both Editor and Studio). Hope that helps:

https://lingojam.com/SuperscriptGenerator?fbclid=IwAR22vXKCGU-eCfJ4ZNTOK4XTi29wG3HTUPdJUrBpjlMHWqIep7FDGwQeZkU

1 Like

FANTASTIC!! Thank you for responding to this. I really appreciate the tip. Cheers!

1 Like