Apple Says Branded App not submitted by Wix

Question:
Wix says it has submitted my branded app to Apple and it is waiting for Review. When I checked with Apple, they say Wix has not submitted any App for Review.

Product:
[Wix Branded App]

What are you trying to achieve:
Wix says it has submitted my branded app to Apple and it is waiting for Review. When I checked with Apple, they say Wix has not submitted any App for Review. I checked my Apple Developer Account and did not see any app submitted by wix. I reached out to Wix support at least a dozen times and they are adamant that it is “beyond the control of wix”. Now i am stuck. Does any one else faced this issue with wix? how to solve this problem? please help. Thank you.

What have you already tried:
I called wix support many times and they have not taken this issue seriously or made any attempt to solve it.

Additional information:
I did not face this issue with Google branded app, and it got approved within 72 hours.

I am experiencing similar issues with with except my app get getting rejected by Apple. I am able to see all the messages that Apple is sending pertaining to the rejection. Im not really sure what to do at this point…

Well what does the reason for rejection say?