Art Store Expand Mode - poor display

In the WIX Art Store which sells images on products, after selecting the image desired, there is a second page to select the product to print on (coffee cup, poster etc.). This page includes the image and a sidebar to select the product. The product selection section display is poor and I don’t see any way to change it. Has anyone either enlarged the length of the sidebar or used a dropdown list for product selection? There is a “Customize Expand Mode” option but it does not include display options for product selection. Screenshot is attached below. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Hey Sonny,

Currently, those options are the only edits you can make within that window.

I have also checked to see if there is an API available for this application however there does not appear to be one to enable code onto it.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying to be as considerate as possible to our customer’s needs and requests.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we are always working to update and improve our products.

I have forwarded this feedback to the relevant department for further consideration.

Attached is how “Order a Print” shows how the Wix Art Store will look. Order a Print | Order a Print . A print screen is attached.

@sonny hi there!

Thank you for providing that screenshot :slight_smile:

This is a great #featurerequest for the Wix #Photos team.