How do I setup a private members page that allows them to upload job files/folders and multiple images?

I am using my wix website in order to communicate with customers and support them through completing compliant installation jobs. However, I need to have a private page that only members have access to and can upload multiple documents and multiple photos for me to review and confirm that their job is compliant. These job submissions need to be private so other members can not see this uploaded information. I have tried to use Wix forms in a private page but you can’t upload multiple images and documents.

Product:
Wix Studio Editor

What are you trying to achieve:
Need to see in backend of Wix submitted jobs from individual members with all job information uploaded and accessible.

What have you already tried:
Wix Forms (limited upload options) and the upload button element (not private and not notified in backend that a particular member has submitted a job)

You can use the Wix CMS, where you will have to set up a database and add input fields and connect it via a dataset, and you can set the page permissions on which the input fields are added to Members Only so that only members can have access to the page. And no other member will be able to see this info, only you can see it from the CMS in your website’s dashboard.

You can learn more about the Wix Content Manager here:

1 Like

This was great, thank you. Opened up an entire new world I am tapping into now on Wix. Can I use this as a CRM? If so are there some tutorials for this somewhere?

Absolutely! Check this out:

1 Like