How to check if filed in collection is empty/full

Hi everybody
I work with dynamic pages and try to do this thing:
If a particular field in the collection (called: “ClientRevies”) contains some content then a strip (called: ReviewsStrip) is expand.
I am an amateur coder (all my knowledge comes from this forum) and I wrote the following code:

import wixData from ‘wix-data’ ;

$w . onReady ( function () {
wixData . query ( “Portfolio” )
if ( ClientReview ==! “” ) {
$w ( ‘#ReviewsStrip’ ). expand
}
});

The code (for some reason …;)) does not work and I would be happy if someone can help me fix it. Thank you!!!

It is not so clear what you’re trying to do.
Are you looking for a particular entry (row)? If you are, what is the parameter you use for retrieving this item (is it by _id, but a specific filed value)? Or maybe something else?

Hi, thanks for your response.
I’m interested in checking a column in a row.
See screenshot:

@yairamsalem001 So you wnat to check if there’s any blank cell in this column?

@jonatandor35
according to what I understand, each line in the collection represents a independent dynamic page, right?
So, in some rows (I.e. pages), the cell in the “ClientReview” column is empty. In such a case, I want the “expand” operation to be performed on the “ReviewsStrip” element.

I hope I was able to clarify myself, because I have a little trouble with English…

@yairamsalem001
I guess you want to only check the line that is relevant to the specific dynamic page you’re browsing.
so:

$w.onReady(() => {
 $w('#dynamicDataset1').onReady(() => {
  if($w('#dynamicDataset1').getCurrentItem().clientReview){
   $w('#ReviewsStrip').expand();
  }
 })
})

@jonatandor35
Hi, it still does not work …
Can you check my screenshot?

@yairamsalem001
I don’t see a problem with your code.
Check the console for errors.
Make sure the collection has the correct read permission.
Add console.log to test the what current item you get.
Go to your collection and check what the field key you need (not the field label )
Be sure the ID of the Review strip is correctly spelled.