How to find a WIX STUDIO expert to build my site

Question:
I want to know how I can hire a Wix Studio expert to get my site ready. I had a team member start, but she could not follow through, so I need urgent help. But I do not know how to find an expert on Marketplace for Stuio as I can’t see anywhere that WIX STUDIO is specified. Any advice. Do I really need to ask everyone? I need to se real result on how their websites and shops turned out so I know they can help me.

Product:
WIX STUDIO

What are you trying to achieve:
Get my website, blog, and shop done asap. and connect it to social media and do SEO work as well as connect Go aff pro affiliate app.

What have you already tried:
I got started and not finished

Additional information:
We have chosen a template, and I want to know what and how we can actually roll with it and if certain functionalities that do not exist in WIX STUDIO can be coded for.

I really need urgent help.

1 Like

You have a bigger task infront of you as i can see.
Correction: → Your futured CODER has a big task infront of him.

1. https://www.wix.com/marketplace
  2. Topics tagged job-board
  3. Topics tagged partners
  4. Topics tagged partners

And one more time back to your QUESTION…

How to find a WIX STUDIO expert to build my site

My question would be → SINCE Wix-Studio-Editor is a very new one → Who is the EXPERT in Wix-Studio? :thinking:

There is already someone who became → EXPERT ← in Wix-Studio (within few weeks) ???

What is your → DEFINITION ← of an → Wix-Studio-Expert ??? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi Camilla!

I can help you out, shoot me an email if you haven’t found support yet courtney@italiadesigns.nyc

1 Like

Hi Camilla,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

1 Like

Dear @Camilla_Hiller :wave:

Of course best idea is to look up on :

When seeking a Wix Studio expert, prioritize candidates who have a proven track record of successfully completing projects on Wix’s platforms, particularly Editor X, as this demonstrates their familiarity with the tools and features specific to Wix Studio website development.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

@noahlovell

1 Like

@meagencycloud Actually the Partner FB group is not for regular users to join and find experts. It is only for Partners that build websites for others. This is for professionals to network and connect with other professionals.

The best place to find Wix Studio experts is in the Wix Marketplace and in this forum under the Collaboration category.

The marketplace lets you browse by service and location. You will be able to look through portfolios. The Collaboration category gives you the opportunity to post a job or also browse designers for hire.

(You may or may not find a designer in the Made by the Community category because some people there don’t offer web design services. And you really want someone that also has experience building for others professionally. )

Hi Camilla,

I hope you have found your person! Wix Studio is relatively new so what you need I think is someone who has strong web development foundations and an understanding of Wix products (Wix Editor and Editor X, and now Wix Studio). If you are curious about how we can collaborate in the future feel free to check my website.

P.S. Here is a link to my most recent Wix Studio tutorial recreating a marquee logo strip effect.

Regards from Croatia,
Nikoleta

1 Like

If you still need a Studio expert, reach out to team@certifiedcode.us. Price match guarantee available.

Hey, I would love to assist with this! I have spent hundreds of hours working in Wix studio