How to migrate my website from wordpress to wix

Hello Wix Community,

I am currently running a website on WordPress CMS and I’m considering migrating it to Wix. My website, has been built without using any page builders, but despite my best efforts to optimize it, I’m facing issues with load time and page speed. I’ve decided to move to Wix in hopes of a better performance and user experience.

Could anyone provide a detailed guide on how to safely migrate my WordPress site to Wix? Here are some specific questions I have:

Hey @Abdullahalmiri!

Seems your questions might be missing from the topic - are you able to share them?

To migrate from WordPress to Wix, start by choosing a Wix template that you like. Once you’ve picked a design, create a Wix account and customize the template to fit your style. Next, you’ll need to move your content from WordPress to Wix. You can do this by exporting your WordPress content and importing it into Wix using their tools. After your content is moved, make sure everything looks good, like your images and text and all the SEO setting like meta description, meta titles, alt texts, internal linking. Finally, update your domain settings like Dns records SSL certificate so that when people visit your website, they see the new Wix version. Double-check everything to ensure it’s working correctly.

What would you suggest for migrating existing paid subscribers from the old site to the new site in Wix? I’m not finding anything obvious in the subscription plans and payments areas that will make this easy for my members and volunteers.