How to opt out of Wix Studio and back to editor

Is there anyone who knows how to opt out of Wix Studio and back to editor? I got fed up with it. I want to go back. Also, I have to learn how to kick users. I had someone come in my server and originally, I knew how to kick them out. But with the Studio, I couldn’t do it, and they sent dozens of harassing messages. I have to either learn how to use Studio and ban the user or go back and I’ll know how to do it. They got into my members area, and then started harassing me. Also, I like I say, knew how to use the editor to manage the members, but not with the studio and I’m wondering if I can go back to editor. My other users depend on me being able to use the editor and manage the member community.

Hey @Nicole_Oliver :wave:

We’re sorry to here that you’re experiencing difficulties transitioning into the Studio editor.
Wix Studio was created to meet the needs of web creators from end-to-end. Our product team is dedicated to delivering a platform with an advanced editor that’s more intuitive to use than Editor X.

Eventually, Editor X and Wix Studio will merge. However we will communicate this with all Editor X users once an official timeline is in place.

We encourage you to file a report regarding the issue here so we can investigate this further >> https://www.wix.com/about/abuse

You can follow these steps to switch back to Editor X > Wix Studio: Reverting After Switching | Help Center | Wix.com.

Please note that only account owners will be able to switch back.

1 Like