I just don't get it ???

I have been working with Wix for about two weeks, mostly things work well. On thing I need help on are the Products and the Collections tables in the Wix Store.

I don’t understand why both of these tables are not open to me? IHow do you get the permissions necessary to modify these table? For example, I can not import from a CSV file that I have for Products. Secondly, how can I add mirrors of the two tables and use them just like the ones provided in the store?

I like MOST of the Wix environment but not understanding what I’m doing wrong is frustrating,

H E L P ! !
Please point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Fred

Hello,

Your products and categories can be found under the store folder in collections.

To import using csv follow this guide here: Wix Stores: Importing Products to Wix Stores | Help Center | Wix.com

Hope this helps,
Majd

Thanks, I appreciate the quick response.
I tried to follow the instructions you pointed me to. I got as far as going to the Store Products Tab. Then I got stuck. I do not see the import icon described in the article. See attachment below.

Hi!

Note that this forum deals with WixCode questions only.
If you’re having issues with importing to WixStores please contact our Wix Support center for further details or clarification, as they know best.

Doron.