Joining the partner program

Hi everyone,

I would like to sign up for the partner program as a freelancer, but I still have a few questions:

1. In order to get the points, I have to design my client’s website on my account (which is WIX Studio). This part I got. But what happens afterwards? Can I transfer the site to my client’s account, so that he has full control?
  2. What can I do with my points? How much are they worth? How can I redeem them?
  3. Can I claim points for websites I created in the past?

Thanks a lot, Lisa

Hi,

Typically you get points for creating a premium website (read more here: Wix Partners: Earning Points in the Wix Partner Program | Help Center | Wix.com) or being a collaborator on other premium sites, among other things. You can redeem your points to see beta releases (read more here: Wix Partner Program Benefits | Help Center | Wix.com) and other things like custom branding. You should be able to already get the points for premium websites you have made or been a collaborator on.

As long as you are the owner of a website on Wix, you can transfer ownership to whoever you want. You can make a copy of the website to stay in your account, or remove your access completely when transferring it.

Hopes this helps! Let us know if you have more questions!

Server360