List of Wix Features that will be helpful if added to Wix Studio

Editor X has slowly been getting Wix Features that require no code, it would be great to see these in Wix Studio.

Breadcrumbs
Google Auto Suggest Input
Muli-line Address Input
Dashboard Pages
Mobile Tools
-Welcome Screen
-Browser Theme Color
-Quick Action Bar
-Back to Top Button

5 Likes

Page Background Image

2 Likes

I need the Restaurant Tools in Wix Studio like Menu and Orders

@mrs_benedetti This is a current feature request! Be sure to vote for it here and you’ll be notified once it’s available! You can watch its progress on the roadmap page. :smiley:

1 Like

@pamela thanks for the fast response.

Right now Wix Restaurants is just a request in the roadmap and we can vote for it.
Here is the direct Link, i hope you will find enough votes:

Wix Studio Request: Adding Wix Restaurants to Wix Studio

Do you know how fast are the internal processes?
How long does it takes from a vote to a the implementation of a feature request?

Could we expect implementation this year or is it realistic that it won’t be rolled out until next year?

@mrs_benedetti The internal process depends and can be different per request. The votes help us gauge what functionalities are wanted and needed. Once it’s decided for a feature request to become an official feature, it then depends on the complexity of creating, testing, and releasing the feature.

I’ll see if I can gather more information about this particular request!

@mrs_benedetti Hey! This one is a current feature request! Submit your vote here: Studio Editor Request: Adding an Image or a Video to the Page Background

2 Likes

making it easier to add google fonts would be good. Like just making them show up in the font picker if you search by name. So many designers use them because they are free and open source, so it seems like a big win…

@Brent_Lagerman I can see how that would be very helpful when designing! This currently is a feature request for the classic Wix Editor but not for Wix Studio. I’ve noted this feedback so it will still be seen, but if you’re a Studio user, we encourage you to head over to the Product Roadmap and also submit it as a Feature Request through the ‘Request a Feature’ button.

:star: @AnthonyAllioo Hey! You have probably already seen this by now, but just in case you haven’t: Displaying Breadcrumbs for Site Navigation - Launched!