Long Member Sign up forms

Question:
I am trying to create a site member sign up form. We have a longer list of questions we ask and I can’t seem to get the form to scroll and can’t add more than the questions that show up in one small area in the lightbox. Does anyone have a way to have options for more questions or get the lightbox to scroll?

What are you trying to achieve:
Trying to have a longer form with multiple questions to approve site members.

Why not using the ordinary page for a SIGN-UP-FORM ?

I believe this is what you’re looking for: Site Members: Creating a Custom Signup Form | Help Center | Wix.com - you can use a box set to overflow if you’re trying to get the form to scroll, or simply extend the section down and drag the box out taller.

On a different note based on what you mentioned about lightboxes, this article provides a workaround that allows a lightbox to scroll: Studio Editor Request: Scrolling Inside Lightboxes and Hamburger Menus | Help Center | Wix.com

The post-opener never told which EDITOR he is working in.

In Wix-Studio this will work, in Editor-X maybe aswell. but using the ordinary one?

3-forms of a Singup…

1. default —> absolute no customizations possible
  2. custom → some customizations possible
  3. by velo code → do what you want, create what you want, create like you want.

Just to make it clear (NO MATTER ON WHICH EDITOR YOU WORKING → YOU WILL FIND A SOLUTION).