Looking for Website Designer + manager for my brand on Wix

Introduction:
I am Nicole, I am a Freelancer using Wix and having a team of less then 10 developers. I am making a brand on Wix. I have a site that has information about my brand. I am an entrepreneur who likes to do startups. I have a startup portfolio I’m working on with my business partners. I am looking for new people to join my team to bring my startups to life.

Collaboration type:
Freelancer
Business partner

details:
Looking to add collaborators to my sites using Wix website manager & designer role.

Duration:
Temporary

Additional information:
This is a temporary collaboration. You could make some great strides for my business. It’s more like freelancer opportunity. I’m looking to grow members, make sales, and really make a presence.

3 Likes

Hey Nicole,

Sankalp here, Nice to meet you. Could certainly help you with that, I have been using wix, editorx, shopify and figma to design websites for more than 100+ clients worldwide.

And I can assure you, you will get 2x better results than what you are thinking for your website.
Hope to hear from you soon mate.
Please send me a DM on the forum, lets carry forward our conversation there.

Hi Nicole,
“Hello! I’m Rup, a freelancer with extensive experience in photo editing and resizing, vector graphics, logo design, and animation. I’m proficient in using Figma and have designed a premium website solely on Wix. I’m excited to connect with you and explore any collaborating opportunities.

Hi, Nicole. I’m Deivid.

I’ve got about 5 years of experience working with Wix, and I’m comfortable whipping up some functionalities using Velo. I’m all set to jump in and collaborate on this project with you!

Hi Nicole,

I’m Munis, I’m interested in collaborating with you.

Pls check my work here www.yogecreatives.com

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thank you.

Hi, Nicole!

I have 8 years of experience with Wix and would love to work with you. You can learn more about me here: https://www.greengables.design

Please feel free to ask me anything!

-Kate Taflinger

Hi Nicole. Let me know if you’re still looking for someone - www.rcanfield.com. Happy to help!