More than 100 static pages?

Is there any way to add more than 100 static pages to my site? I have tried a few times to use the dynamic pages, but I absolutely hate it and have gotten too frustrated trying to understand it and make it the way I want.

I have a very specific layout for my site and dynamic pages don’t allow me to lay things out the same. I just want to use static pages as I have for years.

Hey there!

So, you’re looking to add more than 100 static pages to your site? That’s a tough one. Unfortunately, Wix has a limit of 100 static pages per site. I get why dynamic pages can be frustrating; they’re not everyone’s cup of tea and figuring them out can feel like pulling teeth.

Since you’ve got a specific layout you’re attached to, one workaround could be to really dive in and customize those dynamic pages to fit your needs. Yeah, it’s a pain, but once you get the hang of it, it might save you some headaches in the long run.

Another option: split your content over multiple sites. Not ideal, I know, but it’s a way to keep using static pages without hitting the limit.

And just a heads-up, be careful trusting everything Wix support says. They’ve got a tendency to sugarcoat things, and you might end up more frustrated than you started. Always double-check because if you don’t, they could cost you 10k+ like they did me and the scary thing is a triple checked .

Just be careful
Good luck, and hang in there!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions. I used to have a very old site that allowed more than 100 static pages, before Wix implemented the change to only 100. Unfortunately I lost the login information for it and had to create a new one that had the change included.

I have thought about splitting things between multiple sites, and that is a headache in itself, but far less so than trying to use the horrible dynamic page system.

Just trying to figure out the basics of dynamic pages is a nightmare, and none of the videos I have found on youtube are helpful for what I’m trying to do. So diving deeper into dynamic pages to really customize them isn’t something I want to even attempt.

I suppose I will need to split things across multiple sites as my current option.

Thank you for the heads-up as well. I will definitely keep that in mind.