Navigation Menu Styling

Question:
How do I edit the type style of the nav menu?
Product:
Wix Studio

What are you trying to achieve:
I am trying to change the typographic styling or font style of the main nav menu. I can manage the menu to add or remove items, but how can I tweak the design of the text? I suspect the menu is associated with a global Typography styling, but I can’t tell which one. I want to change the font size and weight. Please help!

What have you already tried:
I’ve read help documentation. I’ve googled it. I’ve attempted custom CSS, but don’t know enough to do that.

Additional information:
I’d like to know if I’m able to edit the style of the menu without at all or is this feature simply not available yet?

2 Likes

Select your menu, then in your display panel find ‘What do you want to design’ Click on the down arrow of Menu Container and select Menu Items. Scroll down until you find Text. You can change the font, font color etc.

1 Like

This solution worked for all of the menu items’ text except for the Home text, which remains bright blue, and I cannot find where/how to make that change.

Thank you

1 Like

@Lesa_Evans You need to change the current page text colour

Is this issue solved? Make sure you go to the menu items not on the menu container, from there you can see options to edit the menu. Please refer to the attached screenshot.