Need help with Product Subscriptions at a fixed amount regardless of variances

Question:
Why does the subscription amount keep changing based on the variance chosen?

Product:
I am using Wix Stores. I have a product that has variances for 1, 2, 3, 4… pages. The price increases for each additional page (variance) chosen, and it is a one-time fixed price for the customer to pay. The product has a monthly maintenance subscription I have set for $179.

What are you trying to achieve:
When the product variance for anything higher than 1 page is selected, the monthly subscription amount increases to a different amount. I need the subscription amount to remain the same at $179 regardless of how many pages (variance) the customer selects.

What have you already tried:
I have tried to add multiple subscriptions to the product, but does not work because Wix is calculating based on the lowest variance price, which causes me to need to enter a negative number in order for it to work, and this feature does not allow negative numbers. I know this can be done using the Pricing Plans, but Wix only allows 1 Pricing Plan, and we are already using it for another product that needs it more. I have also used the Bundles app. After creating the Product and the subscription as a separate product, the app just doesn’t seem to want to work for me.