Need to change font family in elements

I need to remove certain fonts such as Arial from my website due to brand standards. I changed all the text within the website to approved fonts but when I use the Font Finder tool or look into Elements (ctrl shift i), it shows “font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”

Is there a way to change this? I don’t want to have any issues since these are some of the fonts the brand prohibits (even if it’s not actually visible on the website).

Product:
Wix Studio

Everything looks good in the editor as far as the fonts. But, when I use the Font Finder and hover over areas on the website (that do NOT have any text), it shows it is detecting the font Arial.

These are fallback fonts that should be available on almost every computer. They’re only used if for some reason the other fonts intended for the site are unavailable. This should never happen but it’s good to have it there just in case. Otherwise the browser may make its own decision as to which font to use which you’d have no control over and could then look worse.

I don’t believe there’s a way to remove this default from the code itself as it’s built in to every Wix site.

You can see a bit more about this at the FAQ on the end of this page: https://www.wix.com/blog/web-safe-fonts

Hi Anthony! Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I explained this to corporate and they still need the fallback fonts to be changed due to the copyright issue. If I’m unable to have this resolved, I would have no choice but to end the subscription and rebuild the website elsewhere. Is there a way you can assist me with this?

I cannot. You’ll need to reach out to Contact Wix