Partner Round Table: Introducing Branded App by Wix

Exactly, it’s all about the way you sell it to your client. You can sell absolutely anything if you frame it correctly

@d-koder-marketing Thanks for that? Appypie was an example of many app builders hence the “etc etc” not really a promotional plug.
My point was and is the wix app is way overpriced for small business. A small café or hairdresser for instance who could benefit the most wouldn’t even consider it. The starting price $200 Is not suitable it would be easier to have upgrades on notification amount and start at a price which is affordable to all.

Actually the spaces app is free. If you want to brand and get the next wave of features (velo, etc) you will need to be using the premium. I completely disagree about the price - for a small business that just wants a website… perhaps. For businesses that want to stand out… even at $200/mo for the full robust integration with the WIX features and website integration… hard to beat. Very hard to beat.

A metric ton on the table. I completely agree. Huge opportunities.

:point_up_2:This right here

@chris80793 I understand were you were coming from, but from my point of and the clients view they could not stand Appypie, even though it was cheap, they knew they could not stay as functionality had not changed in years and they were not getting downloads because why put 50MB for a rewards card and a menu that was hard to read on my phone. The changes/innovations that Wix has made over the last 5 years is uncountable. If Wix app was not to evolve into something better over the next 10 months than I would come back and say very true on price, but I do not think that will be the case. The price point is very delicious right now.

When you sign in to a branded app it says By signing up you agree to the Wix Terms and Conditions. Plus in the Google play store, the privacy policy attached is linked to the Wix Privacy Policy

It’s not how you sell it. It is all about stats on return on investment. Apps have stats but based on custom made functionality. The wix app has some limits to start with as it has the functionality of spaces but branded. So when you compare the value an app has to a client. You need to compare with apps that only have the same functionality as a competitive ROI. I have no doubt that this will grow into something amazing as wix has done with websites but if it was more affordable we as the partner community could help shape that by trialing a broader client base.

@brett Let me clarify my question. The purchase needs to be in the clients name can they purchase and get the offer? Or am I purchasing for their account and then billing them monthly?

Jumping in here. Raz from the team. The Branded App premium plan is for a site and can’t be transferred later on to a different site. The account on Apple App Store and Google Play should be under your client name.

How can I have a tab of all our locations ???
I tried by a blog post. but it’s not a good solution.

Create a new tab, and create custom elements that link to your locations?

If you have a few locations of a business it’s easy to do by creating a new tab and manually adding elements of locations. If you want a google search results like what you have shown here, that’s not going to be possible until additional velo functionality is released. This is on the roadmap, so it will be possible in the future.

@razm Just want to check in here. I often handle all my clients billing and then invoice them for it. Would I be able to pay for the Branded App, but the developer accounts be in their name?

Does the branded app support Wix multilingual? Having an app to grow its business is great but enlarging the audience with a multilingual app looks necessary

@brett Is there a map element?
The ideal is to show all places on 1 map.
so adding 50 locations on a list sounds a bad idea

There isn’t a map function, no. You could add an image of all the pins, but that’s it.

I have what I think is a good question for the team to answer…

I keep getting pop ups on branded app saying about giving feedback…and when you click yes this takes you to a form on the app. My question is, where does these form submissions for app feedback go?

@info88284 create a forum. Each location is a category. Allow each location to have access to there category and than they can also create store specific coupons or offerings as posts. This way they can display their location details. The only people that can post in the category would be admins and moderators. Would that work for you?

Does this answer your questions?