None of the buttons in the hot-bar of two of the rich textboxes are working so the: Bold, Italics, Underline, Font, Position, Lists buttons. The link button works but the rest do not. When I click on them nothing happens, if I click on off the box the button I clicked then becomes highlighted but it still has no effect. Do anyone know what this is happening or how to fix it?
anralore
1
Time to create an own Rich-Text-Editor? Hmmm, good idea! ![]()
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Rich Text - More Options | 2 | 112 | January 28, 2026 | |
| Why is the button text color not editable in the Studio Editor | 2 | 62 | June 10, 2026 | |
| Can not link any text or button | 6 | 144 | August 22, 2025 | |
| Improvements desperately needed for rich text input box | 1 | 151 | November 13, 2023 | |
| Wix Studio Editor Text Highlight Button Disappears - Bug report | 0 | 68 | December 8, 2023 |