I am in the process in creating a site for a feather company.
They were going to take care of setting up the shipping options, but they require a bit more than expected. I have racked my brain and can not seem to figure out how to do this for them.
They need the following options at checkout:
· UPS Ground (calculated at checkout)
· Fedex Ground (calculated at checkout)
· USPS First Class Package (calculated at checkout)
· USPS Parcel Select (calculated at checkout)
· USPS Priority Mail (calculated at checkout)
· Pickup at store (Free)
· Local Delivery within 25 miles ($50)
I have asked and Wix Stores advised this cannot be done, the client mentioned they had searched the internet and come up with something called the Wix Fetch Command. I have not yet delved into Corvid. Not being versed in Velo, I wanted to make sure there was no other way for them to accomplish this without code. If it can be done by code, I would love some recommendations on Partners who might be able to take this over?