Support Request: Fixing Element Positions on My Website

Hey everyone,

I’m Joyce and I’m encountering a problem with element positioning on my Wix website. Certain elements like text, images, and buttons aren’t displaying correctly, especially when viewed on different devices after I publicize the site. I try every setting as I can like: related to width, fixed,… and nothing works. In the picture below, you can see what looks like on the public site and the editing.

I’ve tried adjusting settings on Wix, but I’m still struggling to fix this issue. Could anyone lend a hand or offer guidance on tweaking the code or settings to resolve this issue?

Details about my website:

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your support!

Cheers, Joyce

Hi Joyce,

Is that a repeater? Or 4 containers grouped together?
You can try to add padding to the buttons, or the boxes themselves. Or you can try using the grid and divide each box into rows and columns.

Hi Joyce

This is due to the different heights of the titles and paragraphs. This results in the Button “hugging” the border of the blue container. Try adjusting the titles so they are all on 2 lines or shortening the paragraph. Then everything should line up properly.

Hi Pratham,
thank you for your comment, I’ve already added the padding and used the grid for this.

1 Like

Hi Valentin,

Thank you for your comment, I will follow your instructions.

I’m also going to jump in here quickly :sweat_smile:

I’d recommend taking a look over the Wix Studio Academy, specifically te Essentials Course to get up to speed with Wix Studio and how things work - https://www.wix.com/studio/academy

Good luck!