Textboxes move out of place within a repeater, everytime I come back to my site

So annoying…!

Before:

After:

HOW DO I PREVENT THIS

Hey Kreativ,

It’s difficult without seeing how this is built. Is it a container or a stack? If it’s a container, I’m guessing the text is docked using px*, which is a scaling unit. Try using just px instead!

Hope this helps, Nathan.

It’s built using a premade repeater from the editor. I’ve no clue what px vs px* is - any further knowledge?

Thanks,

X

@kreativthold Hi there! Just wanted to pop in and provide more information about sizing units:

• px* means the size you see is relevant to the breakpoint you’re currently working on
  • px means the size is fixed across breakpoints

You can find more information here

This has been an issue for over 4, yes FOUR, years! I bought this to the teams attention back when I noticed this happening along with many other high impact issues with the builder and site.
I thought they fixed it properly as the site they said they had looked into started to become very responsive, quick and smooth in the builder, almost no delayed input at all. But of course when I moved onto another project it was the same issues again, which I also notified them about.
I’m also still seeing these issues in yet another project!

1 Like

Ah, makes sense now, after @pamela provided an explanatory link. I’ll try to find out how to switch to px instead of px*

If anyone knows, feel free to say so <3

X

I’m using the Wix Editor, not the Studio Editor, and can’t find “Open Inspector” anywhere, which I would need to change to px* I guess???

@kreativthold Ah! I should’ve confirmed which platform you were using. The sizing options in the inspector panel will not be found in the classic Wix Editor. Have you been able to speak to Customer Care about this? I would recommend reaching out to them as they should be able to take a deeper look into this.

@pamela Seems like a deeper issue with wix.