Web Stories Google

Question:
I would like to create Web stories on Google to increase my organic traffic. I researched that there are several plugins and videos on the internet using WordPress, but I couldn’t find any that talk about Wix. How can I perform these same tasks from WordPress on Wix for creating Web stories from the posts on my blog without having to waste time doing everything manually?

Product:
Wix Editor,

That is because Wordpress has a built in Web Stories editor. There are many 3rd party apps that are Web Stories editors also (that are not tied to a specific platform). You can use any of the editors. They don’t “get your content” to “instantly create a web story”. You still have to design it and add content. In other words, you still have to do everything manually.

So there is not really a big difference whether you use the WP WebStories plugin or not. It is really just a short cut to the open their specific Web Stories app.

If you’ve never created Web Stories before then you should probably do a little more research on Google. Here is a link to Google’s docs on Web Stories:

(I don’t know why it did not detect English as the primary language, but you can switch the language after landing on that Google doc.)

1 Like