Wix Forms velo api no longer work

Question:
Wix Forms velo api is called in api docs “old forms app” and dosen’t work anymore, the Working with forms page still direct to there and giving " The page isn’t redirecting properly" back to the old syntax

Product:
Wix Editor

What are you trying to achieve:
I have a website i need to publish to production in less then a week and all my backend is built using the wix forms (now known as old forms app) api

What have you already tried:
I have tried reading as deeply as i can the docs and trying to find maybe an alternative syntax to work with wix forms but i found nothing, every link redirect me to the old syntax(that no longer works) or just cant load the page because it cant find it

Additional information:
the website and code worked perfectly two days ago while i was still coding with the latest docs,

I would really appreciate help as soon as possible,

the error that shows up in the website logs:

"TypeError: $w(…).onWixFormSubmit is not a function @wixBundeler(cant put links here)/f29b33e3-3110-4d2e-b2a7-8d4c87e16841/ff12f640-fea6-4ecd-abe6-2fb95d1bc334/c40d9911-fafa-4ec1-9c30-f02d682be9d2/pages/i47cg.js?analyze-imported-namespaces=true&init-platform-api-provider=true&get-app-def-id-from-package-name=false&disable-yarn-pnp-mode=false&bundler-traffic-to-aws=false&bundler-typescript-analysis=true&dependencies-token=-321201382&cache-buster=cachebuster2:1:1507 @wixBundeler(cant put links here)/f29b33e3-3110-4d2e-b2a7-8d4c87e16841/ff12f640-fea6-4ecd-abe6-2fb95d1bc334/c40d9911-fafa-4ec1-9c30-f02d682be9d2/pages/i47cg.js?analyze-imported-namespaces=true&init-platform-api-provider=true&get-app-def-id-from-package-name=false&disable-yarn-pnp-mode=false&bundler-traffic-to-aws=false&bundler-typescript-analysis=true&dependencies-token=-321201382&cache-buster=cachebuster2:1:1512 s@mywebsite/_partials/wix-thunderbolt/dist/clientWorker.6cfbd5c3.bundle.min.js:6:267097 loadModule@mywebsite/_partials/wix-thunderbolt/dist/clientWorker.6cfbd5c3.bundle.min.js:6:268006 "

You can use the SPI available in v2 of the wix forms library: Form Submission Introduction | VELO

Hi Anthony, thanks for the respond,
Currently I see the SPI can only validate submissions, and not the SPI or the Events in WixFormsV2 give me the control needed like onWixFormSubmit, and onWixFormSubmitted, isnt there a way to get back to a stable version of velo or fixing this bug?
a couple hours after the problem occurs the website came back to life and worked as usually but the second there are 2 or more submissions at the same time it fails again and just every piece of velo code there is in the website isnt responding.

In that case I would say the best place to report this is customer care: Contact Wix

Also can you share the code and an example input? Perhaps there is something else going out. But definitely reach out to customer care in the interim.