I’m having trouble accessing the ‘create new password’ pop-up and the resulting ‘you’re all set… login’ pop-up.
‘Create new password’ appears in the Site Pages list, but if I select it nothing appears, so there’s nothing to click/select and change/reformat (yet the ‘Login’ and ‘Reset Password’ pop-ups, for example, do open and I’ve been able to format every element).
3 dots (…) displays only ‘Rename’ and ‘Settings’; the latter only lets me change the PAGE background colour, not the pop-up and makes no difference at all.
And I have absolutely no idea how I would access and reformat the resulting ’ You’re all set’ pop-up with the ‘Login’ button - I only discovered it through testing.
Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank in advance
The Create New Password popup sits in a different place from Login and Reset Password.
Go to Pages & Menu icon (left sidebar) > Member Authentication > Create New Password. NOT under the ordinary Site Pages list — that’s why clicking there shows nothing.
Once it opens, the dropdown at the top of the editor shows three states: “Create password”, “Success”, and “Submission error”. Switch between them to customize each screen.
The six customizable auth pages and popups are Email Confirmation, Pending Approval, Reset Password (popups), and Create New Password, Expired Reset Link, Access Restricted (pages). All six are edited from Pages & Menu > Member Authentication, not from the Site Pages panel.