About the Translate Dynamic Content Using Multilingual Beta

We are thrilled to announce Translations for CMS content by Wix Multilingual - a highly requested feature.

You can now seamlessly create and oversee translations for dynamic content within Wix Multilingual. Benefit from a range of new abilities - including dynamic pages in multiple languages and the ability to effortlessly translate content manually or automatically using machine translation.

How to use it?

1. Make sure to add CMS and Multilingual to your client’s site
  2. Open Multilingual and find the CMS sections in the left menu
  3. Start translating your dynamic content
  4. Add or remove collections from Multilingual if needed

We’re looking forward to your thoughts, feedback, and comments about this feature in this category!

Multilingual & Dynamic Content Banner

8 Likes

Thank you, this is a fundamental function. :v:

1 Like

YES!!! Thank you for listening to us!

1 Like

Is this for all editors? Are we talking Classic, Studio and X? Or is it restricted?

Hey. The Beta is available for all editors :hugs:

1 Like

This will change my day-to-day for the better in such a MASSIVE way!! Thanks team! :partying_face: :clap:

hello. i can’t CMS in my multilingual section? Do i have to do something to activate it?

is it now also possible to define multilingual meta tags for dynamic pages? thanks

Very much needed, especially in Europe. Thank you, Wix! :+1:

Finally this feature came, I’m very happy thank you…

1 Like

did someone managed to make it work?
thanks

I don’t see the latest update?

We applied for beta but nothing changed and no option to translate. Any ideas?

@liudmylan How is it possible to gain access to this? Would be absolutely amazing to use it on my page. Thx

applied for the beta but there is no CMS section in the left menu of Multilingual page.

I have a question about using the CMS with a multilingual site if I have a site with two languages and I use repeaters and datasets to display the blog content, for example, the CMS content of the blog does not automatically change between one language and another. Do I need to retrieve this data with Wix Velo?

2 Likes