I’m having trouble with
Adding parallax scrolling images from my Wix Media to a container in Wix Studio
Working in
Wix Studio
What I’m trying to do
Add background images to containers in Wix Studio and give said images a parallax scrolling effect
What I’ve tried so far
I created a copy of my site in Studio earlier and the intended effect managed to work; I recall adding code to the site with the aid of the Wix AI, but when I open this site in Studio, the code seems to have disappered
Extra context
I’m in the process of transferring my Editor site to Studio; I created a copy of my Studio site a while back and the effect worked
Hi michaeljacoby, this looks like the code got dropped when the Editor site was moved over. Code added through the AI often doesn’t carry across to Studio, so check two things:
- Go to Settings > Custom Code and see whether the snippet is still there. If it’s gone, paste it back in.
-
- Instead of code, you can do the parallax natively in Studio. Select the image inside the container, open the Motion panel (scroll effects), and pick Parallax. That’s built into the site, so it should survive future copies and transfers.
- I haven’t run this on your exact site, so if the menu names look different in your version, tell me what you see. If this helped, please mark it as Solved.