Anyone else not able to edit in wix studio?

When I open site editor of a site built with wix studio, it will not let me edit. Other site that aren’t studio built work fine. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes I’m having the same issue. I can’t click on anything. It’s completely stuck. No editing capability at all. I’ve tried all browsers and laptop instead of my iPad where it was working fine just yesterday.

I’m having the same issuses. It just keeps saying that it’s loading. I have done everything that was reccomended but still nothing. Very frustrating.

I am having the same issue

Me too… I already submitted 2 tickets

It’s now Monday morning. Studio is working well from my iPad again. Must have been an issues specifically with Studio coming from Wix. Maybe an update they made starting on Friday? Seems to be resolved at the moment. Wish Wix could send upcoming updates if that was the issue.