Can't Get Service Categories in Velo

Question:
In the docs, it lists to import {categories} from 'wix-bookings.v1', however, wix-bookings.v1 doesn’t provide this export. Where should I import it from?

Product:
Wix Editor/Velo

What are you trying to achieve:
Create a service using the createService function of wix-bookings.v2.

What have you already tried:
I tried import {categories} from 'wix-bookings.v2' instead of v1, but the “categories” object returned is null.

Additional information:
The docs are inaccurate and urgently need to be updated to fix this.

Hey Luke,
Thanks for approaching us. Itamar Krasney from Wix Bookings here, We are currently missing the expose of category API, we will fix it soon.

Cheers!

Thanks for letting me know. This is very frustrating because it prevents me from creating any Service via the API (because it requires a category), which I was able to do before with wix-bookings.v1 but now am unable to. This breaks the entire flow of our site… looking forward to it getting fixed ASAP.

1 Like

They are also missing and API for Sessions, to view how many sessions are available and to be able to modify the number of sessions left.

Sessions are for sure a needed feature as well - @scheduler at least re-expose the v1 versions for now until the v2 versions are functional, please. Very disappointing.

@scheduler are “Schedules” also included in this? When I try to create a booking, one of the fields is schedule (type BookedSchedule) and I can’t figure out where to get this from.