Creating a Gallery Four Images Across with Carousel Function

Question:

I am looking for a way to display a carousel of images, showing four photos at a time side by side and allowing users to scroll through additional photos using navigation arrows at either side of the carousel.

Product:
Wix Editor

What are you trying to achieve:
I am looking for a way to display a carousel of images, showing four photos at a time side by side and allowing users to scroll through additional photos using navigation arrows at either side of the carousel. I can’t seem to find an option in Wix Editor that does this without leaving photos partially cut off as you scroll through.

What have you already tried:
I’ve explored the Wix gallery features, but none seem to be able to do this without partially cutting off images at some point during scrolling.

Additional information:
[Include any other pertinent details or information that might be helpful for people to know when trying to answer your question.]

If you are not using the CMS to connect the image, you can use the Flexbox as a Slideshow. In each slide, add the 4 images(make sure you dock them and set responsive behaviour right)

You can also use the Slideshow repeater from layout tools, delete the default design except the navigational arrows, then add 4 images like you want, replace the images in each slide after that.

The third option is to use multi state box, that will need some coding.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it!