Custom Login code

Hi,
I have created a page for member Login based on videos posted on Youtube by Code Queen.
Everything works perfectly except that my site is in French.
When we want to connect, a small window opens for the member to enter his credentials (EMail and password) or to Register as a new member.

How can I have access to the French version of this Login window.

I who it exists since using the Login App we can switch it in French.

THank you for your help

PIerre Lacasse

Bonjour Pierre : )

Thank you for watching my videos. Here is the Wix Api reference about login options. This example code shows how to prompt a spanish login window. Simply look/change it to french here:

https://www.wix.com/code/reference/wix-users.html#LoginOptions

2 Likes

Thank you!
It is so easy and nice to follow your instructions.

1 Like

It works perfectly. My Login is now displaying in French.

I don’t know if you have seen my other post in regards with how to check a Database if a user (email) has filled out the profile form or not.

Thank you

Pierre Lacasse

1 Like

Hi guys.
I created custom log in pages for 2 different website by following the code here.

Both websites experience the same issue:
When I log in the button doesn’t switch to logout and the profile button doesn’t show up. After a few times I realized when I refresh the page it shows the correct states of the buttons. Basically the login page doesn’t download correctly at first and has to be refreshed. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Like

Simple answer, setup your own custom login lightbox and have that lightbox reload the webpage once the user has logged in.

I do that on my own website for my members login page, once the member logs themselves in, the lightbox closes and the page relaods, which then kicks the code into gear and everything changes.

Having the exact same issue. Will be looking into the suggestion below and CQN’s videos.

1 Like

Is there any way to modify code to password protect a page with multiple passwords? Currently, the password protected entry for a page is about as dull as the member login. I was wondering if I could use Wix Code to modify it and also to set multiple acceptable passwords for access to the page? I’m not familiar with JavaScript but know that I don’t really need database if I try to do this. Pls help

@beyondobediencetrain

Exactly like I said above, that page needs to be refreshed after the user logins for the code on the page to actually work. So the easiest option would be to create a custom login lightbox that refreshes the page after the user logins in the login lightbox closes.

@givemeawhisky Hi givemeawhisky, thanks for the response and sorry if I’d missed that previously. I ended up doing exactly that with success. I wonder if I could bother you for any insight on the issue below… I haven’t been able to find anything myself, so even a pointer in the right direction would be immensely valuable!