I’m trying to connect the domain I bought from another provider to the website I designed one Wix, and its just not letting me. It says Your domain is set to point away from Wix. I’ve put in all the DNS records as requested. NO help from Wix.
Could you add some screenshots of what’s not working?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Website Problem | 1 | 51 | February 3, 2026 | |
| This domain is associated with another Wix account | 1 | 41 | August 4, 2026 | |
| How can I connect my existing domain to Wix Studio? | 0 | 34 | August 14, 2026 | |
| Point Domain, ALL SETTINGS ARE CORRECT, but getting the "Can't Establish Secure Connection" error | 3 | 408 | November 28, 2025 | |
| Re-connecting my domain to my website | 0 | 103 | October 20, 2025 |