Elements disappeared from site and editor

This morning the header, footer and majority of element and words on my site and editor just disappeared and most parts of website appeared blank. The website implied the pictures are still available as I can see them when I try to replace image, but I just cannot see them on the editor and website at all. Called six this morning and they said it is a wide spread issue. Do anyone have the same problem today? and how did you solve it, I am very worried if the contents just disappeared by its self, because it is most of them on my site.

Hey! It’s a known issue and being worked on. You can follow along here - Wix Status - We are investigating a potential issue with elements not appearing of Wix Harmony Live Sites - and be notified once it’s resolved.

This is an issue on Wix end, so you’ll need to hold tight until it’s resolved :slight_smile: The main thing is we have the team working on it