Fetch CRM data

I was reading through the wix crm api (wix-crm-frontend - Velo API Reference - Wix.com) and found that there is no way to get the user data via crm api.

I want to fetch the data from crm and add it to my external database. I know that once I get the data from crm , I can use REST api to send data to my database. But how can I get that information ?

Should I create custom registration form and store it directly in my external database? or is there any way to use the member login feature and get the user data including login information (email and password) ?

Hi,

we are working on programatic access to member information. So, this will be possible in a short while. However, this will never include member password, we take user security seriously and will never make member passwords available. Also, some users use third party login providers like Google and Facebook, in such cases, we do not even store the password and use those providers to authenticate the user.

Any update on this? I ran across this and am trying to do the same thing. I don’t need passwords so that shouldn’t be a problem, I just want to add the user information automatically to a separate CRM database.

Yes would be great if we had this. I need the current logged in username from the CRM so that when they post a comment on the website their name appear next to it. At them moment there is no way to tell which user made a comment on a site

No updates yet.

Not possible to get the current username.
Roi.

Any development on this? I am currently looking for a solution.
Thank you

Hi Bianca,

You can use PrivateMembersData collection:
https://support.wix.com/en/article/corvid-wix-members-privatemembersdata-collection-fields

@roi-bendet Is there a way to get user contact ID via user ID??