Fonts not working in Database

I imported my content from csv. The csv has the proper fonts in it. I manually tried to change the rich text to the correct font size and type. It will not work when I go to preview the listings on my page. They come out with fonts I have not used and sizes that are either so tiny you can’t read them or huge. The fonts are inconsistent as well. Each block is it’s own font and it is not consistent from listing to listing. Any help you can provide would be great. I need to get this site delivered. Thanks!

Hi Kristychambrelli ,
Can you please share your site so we can inspect ?

Roi

Okay, I fixed that problem but have a new one. My information is in alphabetical order in my dataset and then when it outputs to the table it is in a random order. I have sorting turned on to make sure that the Organizations show up in alphabetical order. Here is the link. I published it but it is hidden - https://www.shorelinearts.org/member-organizations-directory

Hi,
How did you fix the fonts problem ? it’s sorted in the published site

Roi

Hi,
Do have information about the fonts problem? I have the same with “Roboto bold” and “Roboto Thin”. There aren’t any difference between them.