Formatting post list

I’m having trouble with
Formatting my blog list

Working in
Wix Editor

Site link
If this is happening on a site, include a live or test site link

What I’m trying to do
The blog image is cut off on the left and right, making it unprofessional.

What I’ve tried so far
I can not find a layout area to change the format

Extra context
see image

at might help - edge cases, screenshots, etc.

That’s the blog’s image crop setting, not anything wrong with your photos. Click on the post list section on your page, open its Design panel (the paint roller icon), go to Layout, and look in the image/media part of that panel for a Crop toggle or an Image Ratio dropdown. When crop-to-fill is on, every thumbnail gets force fit to the tile’s shape, so a wide photo with text near the edges gets the sides sliced off exactly like in your screenshot. Switch it to show the full image (often labeled Original or Fit instead of Fill/Crop) and the cutoff stops, though tile heights may vary a little since not every photo is the same ratio.

If you don’t see that option on the widget itself, check the individual post’s featured image too. Sometimes it’s the photo’s own focal point that’s off rather than the list layout setting.

If this helped, please mark it as Solved.

Thank you for your reply. This sounds like exactly what I need.

I am a seasoned webmaster, but I just inherited this site, and this is my first time using Wix.

I could not find the Design panel for the post list.

Rod

I figured it out as follows.

Post list, R click one post, Settings, Layout, Image resizing, check circle “Fit”

Rod