Header Height Size

Discussion:
Unable to change size of header in Website Editor

What are you trying to achieve:
I am trying to reduce the height size of header of my website in the Website Editor which isn’t happening. It’s height size is 6377px. Can you tell me what can be done to reduce the height?

When will I get a reply for this doubt I am having? Please help me out!!!

Hey @user131!

I’m not certain of what’s causing this. With the toolbar open, you should be able to adjust the height of the header using the height input.

It might also be worth checking the Layers in the header to double check there’s not a larger element preventing you from making the header smaller.

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

I tried what you told. There’s no luck. Anything else can be done about it? Shall I share a screenshot about the problem I am having?

when will I get a reply for my doubt?

put a screen shot of your header settings

Here it is. I am unable to change the size of the header which is 6377px. It is very very frustrating.

I havnt used the old editor in ages. Do you have anything in the header that may be causing it ?

I took a quick look, and it appears you have 2 elements in your header causing the issue.

The login bar, and Cart are outside of the gridlines. If you select them and then align them to the middle of the screen, they will appear for you adjust them.

It’s also worth noting that the width and height of the cart is 2176px W and 2601px H, meaning it’s taking up a lot of space. Once selected, adjust their height and alignment, and then you can make the header smaller :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 13.01.41