What method can I use in Wix editor to make sure that the content remains visible on different screen resolutions. I thought that placing content in strips would adapt to the screen resolution of the user, but apparently that does not work.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I make my Wix Studio site behave like the classic Wix editor (content doesn’t resize or move on smaller screens)? | 0 | 71 | October 20, 2025 | |
| How do I make my Wix website fit any screen sizes? ie ipad, smaller screen etc | 6 | 5226 | January 17, 2025 | |
| What's this look like on a larger screen? | 6 | 73 | September 29, 2025 | |
| Wix Editor - I'm Distraught (A month of hard work, ruined) | 15 | 581 | July 6, 2026 | |
| Hope to optimise for screen multiple screen resolution issues | 2 | 137 | August 1, 2025 |