How to Display and Filter Product Variants Based on Stock and Express Shipping Availability?

Hello Wix Community,

I’m currently running a Wix online store, and I have a specific need regarding product availability. I offer certain products in multiple sizes, and only some of these sizes are in stock and available for free 48-hour express shipping.

I would like to display or filter these specific size combinations (e.g., a dress in size M is in stock and available for express shipping, but not size S). However, I can’t sort the entire product into a separate category, as the availability applies only to certain size options.

Is there any way to show or filter product combinations based on availability for express shipping (or in-stock status) in Wix? I’d appreciate any tips or solutions on how to achieve this.

Thank you in advance!

You can use Wix Store’s product options and variants feature to manage different sizes and their stock status. To filter or display availability for express shipping, you may need a custom solution with Wix Velo to dynamically show in-stock sizes that qualify for express shipping.