I'm getting an error almost every other time a page loads "net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200" and recent wixLocation.to() errors

I’ve noticed that every other time I refresh a page, i get a blank white screen, and the following error in the console

“GET Bridge App net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200”

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I also noticed an issue with wixLocation.to(). I had a button that created a link from the current user info and role etc, and then took the user to a profile with [wixLocation.to(“/somepage/”](wixLocation.to(“/somepage/”) + “userID”)
which just stopped working yesterday. I’ve now had to change to wixLocation.to(“mywebsite.com is available for purchase - Sedo.com”+ “userID”)

Does anyone know if the wixLocation function has changed?

1 Like

Same here. Have you had any luck?
I am hit with the following errors randomly over the last few days.
Seems like a Wix server side issue. Not a great user experience for site visitors :frowning:
ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Uncaught (in promise) interactive

Same here as well. Anyone can fix this issue?
ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Uncaught (in promise) interactive

Nothing yet. Spent an hour on hold with Wix support just to be cut off. Kept being told to clear my cache, which I’ve done and its done nothing to prevemt the issue

@pageywhudson I’ve done it as well, and yes, nothing happened.

@aeroengineerz7 Okay let’s see what we can figure out about the issue then.

I only seem to be having the issue on dynamic pages (i think). Is this the same for you?

The dynamic pages it is occuring on have at least three repeaters, and quite a lot of querying in the code. I was initially wondering if it could be down to the page size being too large.

And it happens maybe 50% of the time

Yeah, the error occurs on dynamic pages but I can’t seem to find any problem with my code. And yeah in my case, the error also occurs 50% of the time like there are times the page is not working properly and when I reload the page, it does work properly with no error.

Regarding wixLocation, I also experienced the same thing. I think the code of the Wix system have changed. Instead of not including the home page url in using wixLocation.to, I need to include it now.

Same problem, I think we have to wait until Wix fixes this problem.

same!!!

Facing the same issue (net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200) for 50% of the times when i load any page(dynamic or static) Incognito mode also doesn’t present any different result.
@yisrael-wix please provide some help with the issue as it has come up fairly recently.

seems like a webserv config error on their end… please fix asap, thanks.

Are you still encountering this issue? I don’t see this at all on any sites, and it is not an issue that is being reported.

For questions regarding system and networking issues, please contact Wix Customer Care .

try this page - it happaned now and it happens any time i’m trying any page. When the site is loaded it doesn’t occur anymore.

Please have a look at this video. Site page loads after a couple of tries. This is happening with almost every page on the site.

@yadavveenus As I mentioned above, for questions regarding system and networking issues, please contact Wix Customer Care .

@shimistudio I tried your site and it loads fine. You should contact Wix Customer Care .

@yisrael-wix Thanks for the reply. While trying to reach out to Customer care, I am getting a blank page. Can you please provide some assistance with this?

@yadavveenus I tried the customer care site and it works fine. This is not a known issue.

• Make sure that you are using a supported browser.

• Make sure that you don’t have any plugins or extensions that might be interfering.

• Try the browser’s incognito mode.

• Try another computer.

This is happening to a bunch of my customers across 3 different sites. It started for me about 1-2 weeks ago. Some additional clarity:

1. This happens maybe one in ten times I attempt to load a page. If I refresh the page in almost all instances it loads again normally

2. It happens in incognito mode

3. I’ve gotten a dozen complaints from customers that pages will randomly load in as white and that is all they see. When I asked them to send me a pic of the console it always looks just like the one I linked to below

4. Customers are spread out over multiple states, so it’s not a localized issue

5. Users were reporting above it was only affecting their dynamic pages, but for me, I don’t use dynamic pages on any site. So it’s happening on regular pages as well

There is definitely something wrong with the server config on Wix’s side.

And this forum is dedicated to coding in Velo and cannot handle system and networking issues. You will need to discuss this with Wix Customer Care .