Long time requested, asked, beged for features of wix store

Hello, I would like to ask if there is a chance to implement some of the basic required features listed below. I believe everyone agrees that these are only basic features and should have been implemented a long time ago. I have also asked for them via feature request or liked other people who have the same idea. So far without luck.

Missing wix store features:

VAT NUMBER - Yes, I can add a custom collum to the checkout page, but that custom collum is added to the first checkout page, which is the customer delivery information, not the billing information - the VAT number and company name should be equally - or primarily - between the billing information…

Phone wiev - product page - no settings available at all, can’t change the size of the product image if it’s larger than desired - can’t be changed in any way.

Setting minimum order cost amount is only available for all products (whole store), cannot be set for different product types/groups - for example I sell solar panels and would like to have a different minimum order amount required than another product group I sell -

Minimum quantity / quantity of products to order - can’t be set at all??? as I would like to have a preset of say 5 quantities and then from 5 up to the desired quantity - but not lower than a certain preset number (for example 5). Also, it would be nice to have it with the ability to set different minimum quantity/amount for different products/groups - not just for the whole store like the top requirement with minimum order cost.

Rate by weight - calculate shipping cost by weight based on product weight - if you set this you can no longer set different shipping for different product group at all, you have to have one or the other, not a combination - this is rly wrong. I am literally incapable of selling solar panels with shipping calculated based on their weight and then at the same time having a different product group that has a different logistics company (cheaper) that would not be weight based.

More ribbon options, several ribbons with different graphics - one could be interesting for sales with % icon, another one for informing about NEWS etc. Unfortunately there is only one ribbon available with very limited options.

Thank you, and have a nice day, thank you for considering adding these in future.

@Vladimir_Sladkovsky Hi there! Thank you for this input! In case you haven’t already, be sure to submit these as feature requests through the Product Roadmap page through the ‘Request a Feature’ button.

Also, I wanted to make sure you were aware that you are now able to set minimum or maximum quantities for store product purchases with the Checkout Requirements app! See here: Adding and Setting Up the Wix Checkout Requirements App