Mobile Navbar dropdown

Question:
Is it possible to create a mobile menu dropdown that isn’t full screen just vertical from the header only without the background overlay?

Product:
Wix-studio

Here is an example site with a mobile dropdown

What have you already tried:
tried using Velo code and a container to make the mobile menu but kept getting errors

If this is a question about Velo then please share the code that isn’t working and any error message you’re getting and someone here might be able to give you pointers.

Hi Ajako,
I’m using the similar one but with Horizontal move in Navbar dropdown just using Animation from the inspector without velo. I don’t know if you’re familiar with Webflow animation because I tried this navbar using some code in global.css file and animations from inspector without velo. Here is the example!
Home | Welcome from Acadamy (learnacademia.wixstudio.io)
(Navbar is in mobile and tablet breakpoints that is not using Wix’s default navbar )
You can change the direction of the container move in by using transform x and y in custom animation.
If you need any help you can contact me at avagarimike11@gamil.com

Thanks, I think that might just help, If I could ask how did you achieve the transparency effect in your navbar?

Set your navbar’s color to 0% and in the inspector panel, there is a transition option you can apply like move in and change color when scrolled. Make sure your navbar is sticky or pinned position to make it works better!

Thanks for the Tip, Really appreciate it

1 Like